Grilled Chicken Parmesan cheese
Friday, August 27, 2010
Grilled Chicken Grilled Chicken Parmesan cheese
With me a wonderful recipe for the work of grilled chicken breast baked with Parmesan cheese with a distinctive taste ... Try Sevajik preparation and taste, and before the beautiful smell.
* Half a kilo of chicken breasts and evacuating the Demilitarized skin
* ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, husked
* Three teaspoons of butter
* Cups to toast Lubaabah
* ¼ cup low-fat yoghurt
* Spices and salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare:
1. Break Lubaba toast into small pieces and then are placed in a plastic bag and add the grated parmesan to.
2. Melted butter in a pot over medium heat.
3. Added to the butter milk, curd, salt and pepper with continuous stirring.
4. Sliced chicken into small pieces about 8 slices.
5. Put into a mixture of yogurt, and then in plastic bag that has the bread and Parmesan.
6. Shake bag well to cover the contents chicken fillet.
7. Sliced chicken placed in the tray and placed in the oven and turn over the two to ripen well.
8. Full-time slides in the presentation and dish served hot with ketchup and mayonnaise or salad and rice.